Quantcast

11.18.2010

My Teenage Love Notes



Now that I'm back to feeling the butterflies all I can think about are all those other times I fell in like. Most importantly, I can't stop thinking about every song I tied to the guys I liked. So this is my special shout out to the girl groups that take you through all the emotions. I know there are a few I'm missing like SWV, Spice Girls, Total and Xscape, and although I know you guys loved them... they weren't my favorites. These three groups had some of my favorite videos and my most heart wrenching songs. At 13 I really thought I knew what these songs were about but when I plugged into my Pandora at 23 I was absolutely shocked at what the words were about lol. Either way, you gotta love these guys! Who else did you all like??
xo
MosaMuse

No comments:

Post a Comment