Quantcast

12.19.2010

Organic Beauty Products

Grits and Honey Exfoliator
Suki Eye Cream
Sophyto Moisturizer
Jurlique Recovery Mask
Dr. Alkaitis Cleanser

If you can't eat it... Don't put it on your skin! I had horrible skin for a very very long time because my skin is extremely sensitive but I didn't know it. I think I was probably allergic to the bs thats stuffed into the products. But ever sense I started using only organic products for my skin, courtesy of Le Cachet Day Spa NYC, my skin has been dramatically improving. I'm about to start doing the same for my hair and most importantly what I eat. Have you ever compared organic foods to the ones you used the buy... gross right! Well, same for your beauty products.
xo
MosaMuse

2 comments:

  1. THis has got to be my all time favorite post! I love all of the products you featured. A lot of time we do have skin issues simply because the products we are using are irritating our skin. Stick with natural and you will be ok!


    Thanks again MosaMuse for another great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooowww I am buying the Grits and Honey.

    ReplyDelete