Quantcast

12.14.2010

Joan Smalls Is The Face of Estee Lauder!







Ever since Joan Smalls left Elite and signed with IMG, her career has taken off. I remember when I first wrote a post on her I talked about how her career should change and I got a comment saying that she just signed with a new agency a more is to come. Sounds like someone close to Smalls knew that her move to IMG was going to make a huge shift in her career. Now the Puerto Rican model is the face of Estee Lauder... a national beauty campaign. I have been excited to watch the evolution of her career, as well as her face. She now smiles less tightly in her pictures and her eyes offer a lighter feel. I guess getting what you want makes you even more beautiful! I'm excited to continue to watch her progression and I wish her the best!
xo
MosaMuse

No comments:

Post a Comment