Quantcast

6.25.2011

Summer Read



The other day I was wasting time in the bookstore before meeting up with my friend. So I searched the isles for something cute that I could thumb through for 30 mins. I didn't want a magazine, because I needed a break from fashion. I came across Chelsea Handler's book and was not disappointed. I do like Chelsea's show, even though I know a lot of girls don't. So this book was perfect for me. The bookstore was silent and I was CRACKING UP laughing. Everyone was looking at me but I didn't care. The book was hillarious. You have to pick it up. Its perfect to just thumb through when you are traveling . Any other suggestions?
xo
MosaMuse

2 comments:

  1. did you buy it? i find her to be funny, but i do think that sometimes she just says stuff on the show to be raunchy instead of funny.

    but the next time i'm in the bookstore i'll thumb through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, i bought it. and i am going to buy Tina feys soon too. i think its better than watching her on tv. but its still a little raunchy. so just thumb threw it to see if its ur style
    xo

    ReplyDelete