Quantcast

6.02.2011

My NYC Summer!!

Bike Riding
NYC Parks. This is Central Park but I found a new one called Tryon Park
Cookouts, NYC Style
Popscicles
Park Vendors
Outdoor Cafes
Shopping
My Photoshoots

So I basically wait my whole year for my NYC Summers. Nothing in the world beats them. I know, a little dramatic... but have you survived a NYC winter? If you have, you know summer is drastically different than any other time of the year in NYC. And I love it. I try my best to never stay in the house during the summer time, so I listed some of my activities above. From bike riding to fun photoshoots, there is so much to do this summer. I'm excited!!
Whats you favorite summer activity?
xo
MosaMuse

1 comment:

  1. NYC summers sound much more exciting than St. Louis summers.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete