Quantcast

6.13.2011

Nostalgia





The Baby-Sitters Club! I never met a girl who didn't read these books. I was flipping through a magazine and this series was mentioned and I started cracking up because I remember being OBSESSED with these. And now when I look at the titles, I think its hilarious. "Claudia and The Perfect Boy" LOL! But honestly, that's not far-off from ubiquitous magazines titles today like, "Five Things He Wants You To Know". Can someone please let them know we knew up!
Anyways, I hope this made you smile because it had me cracking up. I'm now thinking about those "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" and "Goosebumps" series. Oh when things were simple! Enjoy your day ladies.
xo
MosaMuse

1 comment:

  1. this post made me smile, Syreeta. i was head over heels for these books. my friends and i even wrote our own versions back in 6th grade. oh that claudia!

    ReplyDelete