Quantcast

6.17.2011

Homemade Sunscreen Recipe!



A lot of people really hate sunscreen, but everyone knows that it is necessary. So I searched online for a great site for making your own sunscreen. Because I have yet to do it myself, I found the site with the most positive response to its recipe. This is great for the girl who recently has 'gone green' and has become very conscious of the products she is using on her skin.
Here's what you do:
*ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES AND NEVER INHALE PRODUCTS*
Ingredients:
8oz of Coconut oil
1oz emulsifying wax
Zinc oxide (can be purchased offline)
Essential oils of your choice

Click HERE for a step-by-step guide to creating your own sunscreen.

I think this is so great, and would be a fun project to do before you head to the beach.
xo
MosaMuse


2 comments:

  1. Wow homemade sunscreen! This should be interesting!! Thanks for sharing.

    xoxo,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool post! I would love a DIY sunscreen day!

    xx

    http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete