Quantcast

9.13.2010

New Find- ROMASTEEL

I was walking in Union Square a few weeks ago and I came across a table full of illustrations. The set up was simple, the illustrations were all black and white, but it really caught my eye. The artist's name is Robert and he is a part of ROMASTEEL. His illustrations comment on fashion, war, capitalism, religion and poverty among other topics. I'm actually debating having him drawing me into one of his 'Zombie Model" pieces that reflect on the luxurious depictions of poverty stricken countries and the mentally checked-out women who flaunt the fashions. Check out some of his work and you can contact him to order some of the prints. Click the link above or try romasteel.com. The photo above is one of my favorites called "Juvenille Rediretcion"
xo
MosaMuse

No comments:

Post a Comment