Quantcast

9.09.2010

Accesories Designer!

Last night I swung by an exhibit by designer Christophe Coppens. He was showing his new collection inspired by birds at Droog NY. I have to say that I really liked his collection. I thought it was very fun and very nicely constructed. The crowd was more artsy than fashion, which in some ways is far more interesting. Christope Coppens is a trained theatre director, and the exhibit definitely illustrated his passion. One of his career highlights has been his hat designs for Yohji Yamamoto. I can see GaGa, Ke$sha, Katy Perry (And Rihanna above) all wearing his designs. His style is very congruent with the pop times right now (but not in a ultra-cheesy way at all) because his designs are fun. His site is still under construction but you can check him out at ChristopheCoppens.com
xo
MosaMuse

No comments:

Post a Comment