Quantcast

1.09.2011

Best Items for A Whiter Smile






Ok ladies, let me share my secret to white teeth. My friend called me the other day so excited because she just bought a new whitening toothpaste. Yes girls, it really really works! So its okay to spend your dollars. These are my favorite brands that I have used in the past, and although I haven't picked up these products in a couple years, the results still last. My absolute favorite tooth whitening cocktail: Crest White Strips (used every OTHER day to avoid sensitivity) and Listerine Whitening Mouthwash (used twice a day). Yes, Listerine Whitening works! Another option for a one stop shop, hit up a place like Magic Smile NYC for a procedure for about $200 that lasts for years.
xo
MosaMuse

1 comment:

  1. Oh, cool! Just what I'm looking for. I know that there are a lot of ways you can whiten teeth, but it's really hard to actually find a product that works. I'd rather go to the dentist, but I'm open to suggestions like this. Thanks for sharing this, Mosamuse!

    ReplyDelete