Quantcast

1.21.2011

American Vogue Features Sessilee, Chanel Iman, Joan Smalls and MORE!

Image Via Sessilee Lopez

L-O-V-E IT! Vogue is trying its best to push the diversity. It previously featured a spread with all Asian models and now with all Black models. I guess it will be hard to do an all Latina spread, considering half of the Black models are Latin, but we will see if thats next! And I hope so. I am so happy to see this spread! If I was a little girl when this spread came out, I would have bought 10 copies of this issue and taped it all over my walls. And as thrilled I am, I still think its over 5 years too late. But I say that hesitantly because I do not want to take away from how amazing this is, and how needed this is. I want to see more of it.
xo
MosaMuse

No comments:

Post a Comment