Oatmeal facials are a great way to soothe skin, and balance your oily or dry skin. It all helps with razor burns, acne and sunburn. So lets begin.
The Things You Need:
- Organic Oatmeal (no flavored or sweetened oatmeal!)
- Lemon Juice
- Egg White
- Olive Oil
How to Create The Mask:
- Cook oatmeal and Allow it to cool
- Add lemon juice to the oatmeal (great for oily skin)
- Add a teaspoon of Olive Oil (great for dry skin, great for eliminating wrinkles)
- Fluff up an egg white with a fork and add it to the oatmeal
- Fold in all ingredients
- Apply the oatmeal mixture to your face
- Sit back and relax for 10 minutes (or until oatmeal is completely dry)
- Rinse with warm water
Great way to save money and maintain your skin.