Quantcast

10.18.2010

What to buy?

So, you guys overwhelmed me with your love for the men's cologne from YSL (a couple posts down). So I decided to share my favorite staple scent for women. Ladies I know a lot of you make your purchase by how cute the bottle is, so I'm sure you have overlooked Calvin Klein's Euphoria. But it me know you how amazing it is. Euphoria is a great fall/winter scent because it has heavier notes and its super sweet. Ok so here's what this scent makes you feel like. You know the Victoria Secret look with massive extensions and big loose curls? Ok so know how those girls move in slow motion on the commercials... as if sexy=slow. Well just image your walking down the hall thats dimly lit and your slightly turning your head from left to right (in slowmo of course) and each time a curl brushes your face you just get this super sweet, sexy scent just brush pass you. Ok, well thats what its like. Euphoria is a clean and sexy scent, and sometimes you forget you're wearing it. But when a burst of the scent hits you....its... well, euphoric. Try this one out. And I want you ladies to fill my inbox like the guys did. And if not... I'll just start a blog for men. Surprisingly... they listen to blogs.
xo
MosaMuse

1 comment:

  1. Love Euphoria for Men. Check out this blog article about it: http://purelyperfumes.wordpress.com/2010/09/19/euphoria-for-men/

    Great prices and a trusted seller for this fragrance at: http://stores.ebay.com/Timeless-Fashion-and-Art/Designer-Fragrances-for-Men-/_i.html?_nkw=euphoria&_fsub=1195007013&_sid=8227853&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

    ReplyDelete