Quantcast

4.27.2011

FRAMES For Elisha

I love that these have a litle flare of personality
In my opinion, these are so chic, fun and trendy!
I like the shape, not the color. I think this shape would look cool on her
She loves purple, so I think these are a really cool 'substitute' pair that are fun. This is the style I think she used to wear when we were younger.

Or, she can be a little hip-hop? Maybe not.

My friend Elisha asked me to find some great frames for her, because she is about to go shopping for new eyeglasses. I have to admit, I'm not the best at this. But she told me she likes square and over-sized frames so I searched the internet for what I thought would be great for her. I really hope she likes these, and if not I hope at least one style inspires her decision. Which ones would you wear? Do you have any frames that you want to suggest? Let us know!
xo
MosaMuse

2 comments:

  1. It's like you're reading my mind!!! I'm on the search for a pair like these.


    xoxo,
    melrod

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw mel, that makes me feel good because i didnt think i was good w/ picking out glasses lol. glad u like these!!
    xoxo
    Enjoy ur day!

    ReplyDelete