Quantcast

3.04.2011

Do You Know Erin Wasson?





Erin Wasson has had a very successful modeling career. The American beauty is known for her legs, mole, and personal style. She is also known for being Alexander Wang's muse. Born in Texas, Wasson began her career on the Parisian runways of Balenciaga and Givenchy. She became the face of Maybelline, The Gap, Emporio Armani, Roberto Cavalli, Tiffany & Co and Michael Kors among others. Erin Wasson was on the cover of Esquire, French Vogue, Spanish Vogue and Jalouse Magazines. Erin Wasson is also the jewlery designer for Low Luv. I personally like that she can pull off almost any look. My favorite quote from her (that I most relate to) is: "I have way too much going on in my brain just to be a face, an image, without a voice behind it."
Love it.
xo
MosaMuse

No comments:

Post a Comment