Quantcast

2.14.2011

Godfrey Gao- The New Face of Beauty






Oh how it makes me smile when the fashion industry takes strides to become more diverse. This industry is still one of the least integrated industries in America. The concept of 'beauty' holds SO MUCH POWER and I love when its challenged, shaken, and evolves into something more inclusive. One of the many things I wish to do with my life is to live a life that little girls aspire the mimic, because many girls fail to see themselves in beauty campaigns and fashion magazines that they love. I always said that this country was way overdue for a male Asian sex symbol. I think we have found one in Godfrey Gao, a Taiwanese-Canadian model. He just landed the Louis Vuitton ads, and probably the hearts of many young girls. Congrats Godfrey!
xo
MosaMuse

No comments:

Post a Comment