Quantcast

4.23.2009

Pink- Summer Curls


Hair Milk by Carol's Daughter was voted 'Best Natural Wonder" by Sephora in 2008. Made with the essential oil of lemongrass, Hair Milk was created to stimulate natural oil production. Lemongrass is known to stimulate the scalp and promote healthy hair growth. I found this to be a good product for girls who aim to control the bounce and shine of their curls in the summer, while limiting dullness. This bottle can be found at Sephora for $12, but if you would love the true calming experience of beauty shopping, you could travel to Carol's Daughter's NY location. This is definitely a must have mane tamer for humid days. Try it out and tell me what you think...
xo
MosaMuse

4 comments:

  1. I love this stuff and have been using it for years. It seems to be one of the few products that can nourish my curls without compromising them. I especially love that it is lightweight and does not leave my hair feeling stiff or greasy. It also keeps frizz under control, which is no small feat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... you do have some great curls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use that in my hair and boy does it work wonders....

    ReplyDelete