Quantcast

12.31.2011

New Years STYLEspirations!

smile. all the time.
shoes from my point of view
unedited beauties
loving the unconventional
natural foods
and natural skin care products (btw i love this bar of face soap!)
just wondering if my favorite drugstore gloss will go back in production?
oldies are goodies. my original style inspirations
the book exists. so let me read it from beginning to end.
approach that dream
its time to reopen my eyes (and heart) to love
unique home decor
vintage advertisements (always a love of mine)
Nice Braided Styles
dip deeper in my make up bag for some fun looks
original art

Have a HAPPY New Year! I pray you all get the desires of your hearts this year. Love you all!
xo
MosaMuse

13 comments:

  1. That cat is so cute & those shoes are gorgeous! I also plan to do more fun looks with my make up :)

    Hope you have a spectacular NYE & New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...that kitty is so cute. And Aaliyah - love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, so versatile post!
    Happy New 2012 Year, I wish u all the best!!!
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post, darling!
    Love those shoes!

    Happy New Year's Eve!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos, those heels are HOT!

    Hope you have a wonderful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! I hope 2012 will be your best yet.

    These are great aspirations for the new year. I especially love the idea of opening yourself up to love again.

    Diego
    www.howtozipyourfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year, i wish you the best love this post!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice blog
    http://www.elpaseodelestilo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. gaaaah! i love those shoes!!! Happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New year darling and I wish you great style, smiles, and love!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy new year to you too! love the booties and i have to get some neutrogena naturals!

    and don't get me started on Aaliyah and Corinne...love them!

    ReplyDelete