Quantcast

3.18.2010

Organic Beauty Vixen- Go For The Glow

I've tried many bronzers over the past year working to get that perfect glow without adding too much shine or coverage. I finally stumbled upon a great bronzer that I use every day to make my skin look radiant and healthy no matter how hard I partied the night before. Aveda's Uruku Bronzer in the Bossa Glow combination (other shades available) are sexy, talc-free, paraben-free, and developed with no synthetic pigments. This exceptional tool belongs in every woman’s makeup bag and is great when you want to achieve that 5 minute face when you have only 30 seconds to spare in the morning. Use the petite, cruelty-free, tag-along bronzer brush and lightly sweep across your t-zone and get yours at www.aveda.com.


*Organic Beauty Vixen posts are written by Sherrell Dorsey. Check out Sherrell's post every Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment