Quantcast

8.08.2011

At Home Beauty Remedy for Sunburned Skin





Who doesn't love a great tan in the summer? Laying out in the sun may have its beauty advantages, but the obvious disadvantage is sunburn. Here is a natural remedy to help ease sunburn (and also help with dry skin).

What You Need:
A Cucumber

What To Do:
Put cucumber in the fridge for 2 hours
Cut cucumber into pieces and then place in blender
Spread paste with fingertips onto your face
Leave mask on for 30 minutes
Wash off with cold water and pat dry
Follow up with a moisturizer

xo
MosaMuse

7 comments:

  1. i avoid getting sunburned, but that's still such a quick and easy remedy to treat it...just one cucumber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I will definitely try it next time.


    xoxo,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha the first pic made me smile! I see this remedy often but havent had a chance to try it, because I love eating cucumbers hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am already using this kind of remedy and it works really well!!
    Xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree, cucumber has always been the solution for most of skin problems!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm I love cucumbers and also for the face! xo

    ReplyDelete