Quantcast

11.11.2010

Vixen Pumps Under $100



Rachel Roy is one of my favorite designers to spot on the red carpet. As soon as I see her I instantly look to her feet because she rocks shoes that are bold and beautiful. I was breezing through Macy's to help my mom find some comfy flats for the fall and these bright blue heels caught my eye. Then I saw the one with the corset straps, the the one with the bow. And all of them were beautifully designed and constructed, and get this- under $100. They work great with everyone's unique style and are extremely affordable. These are the Rachel Rachel Roy line, the lower line (just fyi) and you can find them online or at Macys.
xo
MosaMuse

2 comments:

  1. Thanks!!!! I'm taking a detour and headed to Macy's for those corset pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ILL TAKE ALL THREE!!

    ReplyDelete