Quantcast

6.10.2009

Worldview- Overland to India



Elise Overland designed her first Resort collection with inspiration from her travels to India. To be honest, I'm ready to be a jet-setter whose wardrobe is inspired by designer's collections, but I've never ever ever been a fan of resort. Ironically I worked retail on Madison Ave. for a store that only sold Resort attire. But it looks so phony! Tropical prints and cheesy patterns just aren't for me. But this Overland collection... I'm loving! This Resort collection is trendy, hot and sexy. Finally, a designer who uses their Resort collection as an extension of their line instead of some random frilly tropical designs. Love it. She moved up on my list and is one I'm going to follow a little more closely... and you should too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment